Monday 10 April 2017

Let It Play Radio Show

LetItPlay


I haven't been posting on this blog as regularly as I'd have liked recently so thought I'd take the opportunity to let you know about my new radio show "Let It Play".

Currently I have two shows under my belt and will continue on the first Thursday of each month from 7pm until 9pm. The new radio station MCR Live have generously given me two hours to play with monthly.

I'll be playing a mix of new music, old classics and favourites of mine, mainly in the scope of Hip Hop, R'n'B and soul. I'm sure there'll be plenty of other genres squeezed in there too though.

The first two episodes are up on Mixcloud to listen to at your leisure on demand. They can be found here on my MCR Live resident page. I've also embedded them below for your convenience. Hope you enjoy the music!




No comments:

Post a Comment